LIEBSTER AWARD GOES TO…….
I received this award today and will like to say thank you to Caroline for nominating me.
For those of you not familiar with this award here are the rules:
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers (does anyone know if this is still applicable? I think it should be but had some queries when I got it last time)
I’m asking questions and nominating (because really there are so many great blogs out there that deserve to get noticed)
– What do you like to do when you aren’t blogging?
– Where do you dream of visiting?
– If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
– What was your favourite childhood toy?
– Who inspires you?
– If you could take anyone out for dinner (dead or alive) who would it be?
– What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
– What quote do you live by?
– What’s your favourite book?
– What’s your favourite memory?
– What did you want to be growing up? Are you doing it? (Yep a two-parter!)
Here are the nominees.
Grace Hodgin: http://www.blessedelements.com/
Tina Peterson: http://www.myusbornebooks.com/
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer: http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/
World To Discover: http://www.WorldsToDiscover.com
Kristi Bernard: http://kristisbooknook.blogspot.com/
Donalisa Helsley: http://donalisahelsley.blogspot.com/
Bucket List Publication: http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
Cherese Vines Charming Words: http://cheresevinescharmingwords.wordpress.com/
Alison Can ReAD: http://www.alisoncanread.com/
5 Comments »
- Author and Book Spotlight
- Black History Month
- Blog Tour
- Book Review
- Buy Books
- Children’s Book Week
- Classic Reading for Kids
- Free Back To School Supplies
- Free Giveaways
- Giveaway Hops
- Giveaway Winners
- HarperCollins Book Review
- Holiday Books For Children
- In My Mailbox
- Kregel Book Review
- Meet the Author
- Mymcbooks Birthday Library
- New Releases in Children’s Books
- What's New