Book Review/Giveaway: Sydney Becomes a Big Sister. Ends Jan 17th
About the Book: Becoming a big sister is a very special experience for children. Helping the big sister adjust in her new role is important.Sydney is ready to step in this role and invites you to read about it.
My Review: Sydney couldn’t wait for her parents to come home from the hospital with her new born baby brother. She was excited because being a big sister is going to be fun. Every family can relate to this story especially with young children who can’t wait to do big kid’s stuff. Make this book your child’s favorite.
Disclaimer: As per FTC guidelines, I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.
There will be 1 winner
This Giveaway is Open to the US ONLY.
Winner will be selected by Random.org
Giveaway Ends January 17th.
Giveaway Guidelines and Disclaimer
Comments like these would be deleted – Great contest, Please enter me, Love to win this!, This is so cute!
1. Mandatory: First leave a comment about the review below. Leaving a helpful comment relating to this book would be appreciated and valid to the giveaway.
2. Mandatory Entry: Please click link below and read the author’s interview and leave a comment there.
Do Not Forget to Click the link
above to leave Your Comment
about the interview also!
This Giveaway Has Ended!
3 Comments »
- Author and Book Spotlight
- Black History Month
- Blog Tour
- Book Review
- Buy Books
- Children’s Book Week
- Classic Reading for Kids
- Free Back To School Supplies
- Free Giveaways
- Giveaway Hops
- Giveaway Winners
- HarperCollins Book Review
- Holiday Books For Children
- In My Mailbox
- Kregel Book Review
- Meet the Author
- Mymcbooks Birthday Library
- New Releases in Children’s Books
- What's New