Book Review/Giveaway: Lil Glimmer. Ends March 10th
About the Book: Lil Glimmer is a star who learns patience and sharing from his mother. He gets frustrated, but in the end he realizes that taking his turn and sharing is the right thing to do.
My Review: What a cute book about patience and learning how to share. Glimmer the Star wanted to come out and play during the day but Mommy Star told Glimmer to wait for the darkness to come because it was the turn of the Sun to come out and play. This is a fun book to read to your child during bed time.
The illustrations by James McCullough are bright and bold and help tells the story.
Disclaimer: As per FTC guidelines, I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.
There will be 1 winner
This Giveaway is Open to the US ONLY.
Winner will be selected by Random.org
Giveaway Ends March 10th.
Giveaway Guidelines and Disclaimer
Comments like these would be deleted – Great contest, Please enter me, Love to win this!, This is so cute!
1. Mandatory: First leave a comment about the review below. Leaving a helpful comment relating to this book would be appreciated and valid to the giveaway.
2. Mandatory Entry: Please click link below and read the author’s interview and leave a comment there.
Do Not Forget to Click the link
above to leave Your Comment
about the interview also!
This Giveaway Has Ended!
Winner is #8 – Lisa
15 Comments »
- Author and Book Spotlight
- Black History Month
- Blog Tour
- Book Review
- Buy Books
- Children's Gifts
- Children’s Book Week
- Classic Reading for Kids
- Free Back To School Supplies
- Free Giveaways
- Giveaway Hops
- Giveaway Winners
- HarperCollins Book Review
- Holiday Books For Children
- In My Mailbox
- Kregel Book Review
- Meet the Author
- Mymcbooks Birthday Library
- New Releases in Children’s Books
- What's New