Book Review/Giveaway: There’s Just Something About a Boy. Ends Feb 11th
There’s Just Something About a Boy by Jenny Lee Sulpizio and illustrated by Peg Lozier
About the Book: There’s Just Something About a Boy is a children’s keepsake picture book celebrating the special bond between a mother and her newborn son by depicting the love, laughter, and unparalleled adventure that will surely come from raising a little boy.
My Review: This is the second book by the author and what a great read. The author beautifully expresses the bond between a mother and her son. From seeing his image on the sonogram to graduating from school and starting a new future. She tells a story every mother with a son can relate to.
The illustrations by Peg Lozier are beautiful and colorful which helps to bring each pages of the story to life. There’s Just Something About a Boy is a great book to give as a gift to a first time parent.
Disclaimer: As per FTC guidelines, I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.
The Author will be providing the winner with a signed copy
There will be 1 winner
This Giveaway is Open to the US ONLY.
Winner will be selected by Random.org
Giveaway Ends February 11th.
Giveaway Guidelines and Disclaimer
Comments like these would be deleted – Great contest, Please enter me, Love to win this!, This is so cute!
1. Mandatory: First leave a comment about the review below. Leaving a helpful comment relating to this book would be appreciated and valid to the giveaway.
2. Mandatory Entry: Please click link below and read the author’s interview and leave a comment there.
Do Not Forget to Click the link
above to leave Your Comment
about the interview also!
This Giveaway Has Ended!
Winner is Melissa – #10
11 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- Author and Book Spotlight
- Black History Month
- Blog Tour
- Book Review
- Children's Gifts
- Children’s Book Week
- Classic Reading for Kids
- Disney Personalized Books & Gifts
- Free Back To School Supplies
- Free Giveaways
- Giveaway Hops
- Giveaway Winners
- Holiday Books For Children
- In My Mailbox
- Meet the Author
- Mymcbooks Birthday Library
- New Releases in Children’s Books
- Special Offers: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- What's New